Are you searching for a balanced way to support your vitamin D and K levels? This Vitamin D supplement contains vitamin D3 and vitamin K1 to support arterial, bone, and immune system health. Vitamin K1 is included to prevent calcification of the arteries, as a balance needs to be maintained between vitamins D and K.
Vitamin D deficiencies could be related to lack of proper sun exposure, medications that bind fats, fat malabsorption, or issues with producing bile or lipase which are needed to properly digest fat. Age, low hormone levels in women, obesity, and tanned or dark skin could affect vitamin D synthesis, potentially contributing to low vitamin D levels.
This Vitamin D supplement could support those with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, or polycystic ovarian syndrome. It may also support your efforts to reduce one's risk for breast cancer.
Vitamin D supports:
- low levels of phosphate in the blood due to an inherited disorder called familial Hypophosphatemia
- low levels of phosphate in the blood due to a disease called Fanconi syndrome
- low blood calcium levels due to low parathyroid hormone levels
- softening of the bones
- treats renal osteodystrophy
- treats rickets
- vitamin d deficiency
- bone loss in people taking drugs (corticosteroids)
- prevents falls in older people
- prevents weak bones (osteoporosis)
- tooth lose
- respiratory infections
- prevents bleeding in newborns
- vitamin k deficiency
- reverses the effect of warfarin
- treats blood clotting.
Dosage: Take one capsule per day with a meal or as directed by your doctor