Are you tired of suffering from illnesses or allergies? Does your immune system need a boost? Is your gut in need of better bacteria? FloraLast and FloraLast Super make use of the latest technology to ensure the delivery and efficacy of your probiotics.
Probiotics could support a person's overall health by replenishing beneficial bacteria in the gut that may have been lost due to factors like stress, poor diet, illness, or antibiotics. The benefits of probiotics include:
- Its supports the immune system function
- Lessening the side effects of antibiotics
- Minimizing reactions to allergens
- Preventing or providing relief for those with diarrhea and constipation
- Minimizing the growth of pathogenic organisms
- Providing relief for those with inflammatory bowel disease or ulcerative colitis
- Supporting the synthesis of vitamin K
- Providing relief for those with atopic dermatitis
- Improves digestion
- helps reducing gas and bloating
- Supports your Gut
- Supports your food processing
- Treats stomach gargle
- Treats gastric disturbances
- Treats yeast infection and tummy aches
- Makes your poop (crap) come faster and easily
- Relieves leaky gut
- Treats nausea
- Treats Indigestion
- Treats Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Probiotic supplements face three main challenges: surviving the manufacturing process, enduring their shelf life, and making it through the harsh acidity of the stomach to reach the intestines. FloraLast and FloraLast Super are designed to prevail over those challenges. The technology behind BIO-tract Probiospheres® as well as their shape ensure that the probiotics in FloraLast and FloraLast Super are protected from stomach acid, allowing for a large number of live probiotics to reach the intestinal tract.
FloraLast Super is a higher-dose and dairy-free form of FloraLast intended for those who need more probiotics in order to achieve microbial balance, such as those who are taking or have just taken antibiotics, or those with GI conditions like candidiasis, colitis, and dysbiosis.
FloraLast and FloraLast Super are designed to release over a period of 10 to 12 hours to ensure optimal delivery.
Dosage: Take one tablet a day or as directed by your doctor.